Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Almost A Year

It was almost one year ago when I started Bella's Blog.


NOTE: ANY spelling or dyslexic errors found here today are staying.....:) thanks!!
I have learned so much since ...
Today I have direction .... Back then I did not. Even more I am re-building my mind ... That was a cirsis of belief moment ...when I realized I had to bring that type of healing.... A year ago I went through a realtionship breakup on top of the ADD/HD discovery. All triggered by getting laid off from my job. As of today, I have not recovered financially..... BUT .... I do not feel sorry .... I feel very strong ..... I'm possibly going to school for IT certification and I have started training as a DJ and karaokee entertainer so I can get through school. I'm single and do not mind .... I love my FAMILY ...MY SON IS STILL WITH THE SAME GIRL :).....We all get along ....WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY ....!!


My back went out during all this time and recently, I have had two weeks free from chronic pain (in over a year). As a single mom with a beautiful mind ..... I hug myself .... and thank GOD my sensory system is under knowledge and control. I'm off all meds ...( except Adrhl. when needed) vitamins are very improtant. Dr. Future (my phsch.) supports the use of Omega 3's and more ......
I have a beautiful mind ....AND I AM STILL THANKFUL --EVEN MORE THAN I WAS A YEAR AGO!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: