Wednesday, November 13, 2019


   Today i am writing about a blog from here I posted 13 years ago. I am writing back to it, or to my old self rather. The post for page 2 chapter 1 that I m using was from my archives. I am trying to share the link at the bottom to see of it is going to work.
 Speaking of ADHD subject matter.  This morning,  I went to a vocational re-hab appointment with the the Career Force Center. Here's Hoping I will be able to get some more job training. In the past My ADHD diagnoses has been one of the qualifier's for this program. I am now a board certified phleb because of this process. I love my current job but I had both hips replaced in 2019 so its been a rough year. I am making some changes to make my life work. I am trying to avoid being persecuted at work for needing my FMLA at work and more. Praying with fingers crossed.
 Back to the Book I am working on today and the subject matter from the past. 151 positive things about ADHD. I included a snap shot of that former blog and the link I found years back as the credit. Like that this link still exists about ADHD Facts 13 years later lol.



https://bellasarchives.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=APq4FmAeVcF2aTuviIogOOu3wPEEdBXNlvCc0hEg_W7JL_PL3-xh65TnHQO4_qbwtMEqF26kMMmag-18qvdWo4WHWDPbCkuK6MwL6mSaI1HdmpHUFjlx0KXOGIrUCs8BxDe82CibNjHh&postId=1289187590405376455&type=POST




 151 Positive Character stics Of People With Attention Deficiet Hyper Activity Disorder.
  http://www.addcoach4u.com/positivesofadd.html

No comments: