Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One color many paint splatters...

I said to my friend .... I feel like one color of paint, having many other splatters of other colors on top of my main shade. I have yet to know more about this.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Something tells me .... I will find more, I can feel something brewing. Nothing wrong with seeking to know more~


Dr. Larry Silver responds:
"There are three behaviors found with ADHD. Some will have one; some two; some all three. One is hyperactivity. This is usually seen in adults by fidgety, restless behaviors. The second is inattention. This is experienced by either auditory distractibility, visual distractibility, and/or internal distractibility. The third is impulsivity, problem waiting before speaking or doing certain behaviors.
If you have one or more of these AND they have been present for most of your life AND they exist in two or more areas of your life (work, home, social), you might have ADHD. If you think so, see a professional who is familiar with Adult ADHD." ( Article From : AADitude.com)

~I just talked to a friend today and explained this information but in feeling not fact. Co-Morbid exsistance is something else I need to look into and I crindge at the possible findings or more thorns in my flesh. I felt a hint of that old pain I had been going through but I did not let it grip me~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bye For Now ....

I have a beautiful mind..I'm thankful ~

No comments: