Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm doing the right things ~


If you go to bella's archives (scroll on right side to find the link) you will see the shock and grief I had to face. Yes I "faced!"
One must 'face" when a loved one dies-
One must "face" when they give up a lover or an addiction-
One must face when they realize the thier brain freezes,brick walls and chronic physical symptoms finally get an answer to their exsistance.
For me, the "FACE OFF" began with words like structural disorder-misunderstood-un-curable,genetic-paralysis of the will and much more...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm cleaning/sorting/organizing my home. Essentially this is a mirror to the rest of my goals- I'm finding a place for everything to make my life one that is more manageable-so I can conserve energy, so that I may move forward in many other areas. I'm re-learning me ... and I have one girlfriend in specific that I would LOVE to publicaly thank but I cant here.
I'm doing the right things- A bit busy to be here but I want you all to see- I did not get stuck-the season is changing and so am I~

I have a beautiful mind and I'm thankful for it!

No comments: