Sunday, December 17, 2006

WEST COAST SWING ~


Last evening I had the time of my life .... The way Sir. Jordan is dancing in this video is the way the fella's danced with me last night. Since last evening was my second West Coast Swing Lesson and my first offical "Dance" I was blessed, lucky and to be envied!
West Coast Swing, here I come .... I danced a salsa number with one of the two owners of Social Dance Studio .. "T" graced me with the best lead and it felt good to be in my element. Last night was my official re-entrance into the world of dancing. With LA style Salsa and a bit of Cumbia under my dance shoe's I think West Coat Swing will be a great addition...I'm extreemly excited!

Oh my ... I think I'm in love ((smiling here)) I really had to put a picture on today with some drama ... I'm still on a dancing cloud~

I have a beautiful mind, "that loves to dance." :)

No comments: