Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dr. Whatever and more ....


I have a new DOCTOR on board. For those of you who did not know I have NOT worked with a psychologist or therapist YET on this Add/HD issue (Outside of being diagnosed really). I think about the "season" of acceptance I have gone through. As a female "sufferer" doing my own research was a must (certain articles I read told me to search for my own answers if I was female) I had started to do that already, only because I saw there was "nothing enough" for me. Then we have that grieving alone piece, because no one CAN understand, it is almost impossible. Can a man know what it is like to birth a child? So yes, when I say people don't understand is the truth ... they CANT, there is no self pity here it is just a fact.
What do I name my Doc so I can talk about this avenue here ...hmmm, I'm thinking. I don't want to use His initials. What do I want ...I want to be healed from my beautiful quirks in a way that makes life more normalized than not. I want to make a difference in this world for all ADD/HD sufferers and I want to move the medical arena to pay for a "coach" for all diagnosed adults to have one time a week in their home for three hours. The coach would encourage, help around the home and help set and keep goals. I will call him Doc. Future because no matter what he is helping me get to my future.
As for the challenge to be the first one to walk in healing over this ADD/HD thing ... I'm working on it, I just want ed you to know Mr. or Mrs..or Miss "Anonymous" ...I'm working on it NOW! ;)

I have a tremendously beautiful mind and I'm thankful!

No comments: